No Service

Starter Poster

No Service

by CameronKay Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (538 Views)

My phone is showing no service at the top of the screen on the left side. I can't send or receive texts or make calls. I have checked and it has the latest IOS upgrade. Any ideas on how to fix?

Highlighted
Business Ninja Adept

Re: No Service

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 2 of 3 (534 Views)

Hi @CameronKay 

How long has this been a problem for? Can you please confirm where you are located and if anyone else is experiencing the same issue.

Regards

Rochelle

Starter Poster

Re: No Service

by CameronKay Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (505 Views)

No one to my knowledge is experiencing the same thing. I'm based in Raglan. I tried to update the new IOS software which it turns out is not uploaded and it says I'm not online (wifi) but I was because I could google stuff. I took into the Vodafone store in Ham today and the guy had a look but he kept having the same trouble. When he changed the sim he noticed the phone had a bend in it so maybe that might have caused it.

I now have a new phone and I'm going through the process setting it up and I can't get the Vodafone service working as when I go to add mobile plan in settings it asks for either scan QR code or enter details manually and I don't have the details or a QR code. 

Ok, I just checked to see if the phone has a sim in it as it's not making sense and it doesn't. I checked the old phone and there is no sim in that either. So somehow the guy at the shop didn't put the sim back in either phone. :-(

Looks like another trip to Hamilton tomorrow to pick up a sim 

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 37w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors