Delivery

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Delivery

by ruli0001 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 7 (259 Views)

Hi

I want to follow up my order (just phone).
I ordered it on Monday but I haven't received any notification when it will get delivered.
Your website said only delay on activation but no delivery. I just need the phone to replace the faulty one.

I need it urgently.
I do understand the lockdown situation. Much appreciate it if you can notify the team. I need it for an elderly person

I did send an email to onlineshop yesterday but no response yet. It has been 24 hours.
Also, try to call 0800 and it is useless as well.
I did try to chat with "Tobi" the last 2 days but it is a very bad service as when it connected to humen then it disconnect automatically.

It said, "Now that you've finished your chat with one of my colleagues can I ask you a couple of questions about your experience?"

What is the cancellation steps?
I can get it from another supplier in 1-day delivery.

It is so frustrating to deal with you guys.

Please advise asap.

Thanks

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: Delivery

Message 2 of 7 (248 Views)

Hi Vodafone

Can someone please respond to my request?

This is my last hope to contact you in the community as my email hasn't been answered, I can't call you guys and the online chat is broken.

Highlighted
Staff

by Staff SteveBrown Staff
Message 3 of 7 (192 Views)

Hi @ruli0001 - sorry that nobody responded to you quickly. It's a pretty weird time.

Vodafone is still delivering during the lockdown period.

Did your order arrive since you posted?

Highlighted
Starter Poster

by Pxnda Starter Poster
Message 4 of 7 (177 Views)
Hey @SteveBrown I’m having the same problem, my credit was approved a couple days back but I have received no information on what happens next, would you please get back to me on this?
Posted from Apple iPhone
Highlighted
Staff

[ Edited ]
by Staff SteveBrown Staff
Message 5 of 7 (161 Views)

Hi @Pxnda - I don't have access to the systems to check your order - but I could ask someone else to help out.

Everything with our systems should be working normally - I do know that deliveries for everyone around the country are just a bit slower than normal.

It's a pretty weird time.

If you could PM me some info, I can pass it on.

@ruli0001- I can only offer my apologies. I'm not sure what might have happened - but clearly your experience wasn't good enough. Feel free to PM me as well.

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Message 6 of 7 (171 Views)
They are useless. I haven't got any response for couple days until I went to Twitter. Also I cancelled my order.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
Highlighted
Starter Poster

by Pxnda Starter Poster
Message 7 of 7 (155 Views)
Hey Steve, my credit was approved on the 14/04/2020 but I have received no further information about the order, order number was OS914893599
Posted from Apple iPhone
Stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 13w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors