Deleting recordings

Highlighted
Frequent Poster

Deleting recordings

by Frequent Poster SueChristinaMiddleton Frequent Poster
Message 1 of 4 (146 Views)

I can't delete recordings using the app on my IPad. There is no list of recordings, only My TV. When I click on a recording, it loads to play. There is no delete option.

Posted from Apple iPad
Highlighted
Staff

Re: Deleting recordings

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 2 of 4 (144 Views)

Hi.

This can be done under My TV then Recordings in the app.

Cheers

Grant.

I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Highlighted
Frequent Poster

Message 3 of 4 (138 Views)

This doesn't work. There is no recordings menu. I've read the FAQs and they do not apply to the IPad. Recorded programmes appear as pictures and when you click on the picture the programme loads. There are no delete recordings buttons. 

Posted from Apple iPad
Highlighted
Frequent Poster

Message 4 of 4 (129 Views)

After playing around with the app, I found that the delete function is not under 'recordings' but underneath those under 'watch next'. I don't know if this is specific to the IPad. However, the FAQ sheets provided do not correspond to the appearance of the app on mine. Once I found the function, it's working well. This is day 2 of our new box and app. So far I really like them, especially the syncing of devices, box and cloud so you can record a s watch when away from home. The old Sky Go was not so Mac friendly.

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 16w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors