Yet MORE issues trying to record.....

Starter Poster

Yet MORE issues trying to record.....

[ Edited ]
by PerryBraiden Starter Poster
Message 1 of 2 (272 Views)

So, for the umpteenth time with this piece of dog doo called Vodafone TV I cannot series record or even record a show....YET it clearly has Record Series as an option and Record as an option.

The mighty Vodafone TV box just simply says "SR002:  Sorry, there was a problem scheduling a series recording.  Please try again later".  So, guess I WON'T be recording American Chopper tonight will I now!

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOUR STUPID SERVICES VODAFONE WHAT IS GOING ON?  IF A PROGRAM CLEARLY STATES YOU CAN RECORD (A RARITY TO BE HONEST) THEN WHY CAN YOU NOT RECORD IT.  TRY AGAIN LATER??  WHEN???  TWO DAYS AFTER THE PROGRAM AIRED?????!!!!????

AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CHARGE PEOPLE FOR THIS JUNK AND CON THEM AND LOCK THEM INTO CONTRACTS WITH HEFTY FEES TO EXIT.  SO DISHONEST.

Highlighted
Staff

Re: Yet MORE issues trying to record.....

[ Edited ]
by Staff HamishSansom Staff
Message 2 of 2 (177 Views)

Hi @PerryBraiden 

I've just tried recording American Chopper and it worked for me.  Let me know if it's still an issue for you and we can investigate further.

Again, can I please ask that you get in contact via DM with your details so that we can invetigate further and try to resolve your issues?  Our customer services people have been trying to help you but you don't supply your details?

Regards

Hamish

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 12w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors