VodafoneTv2

Starter Poster

VodafoneTv2

by Vodafonetv2020 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 5 (256 Views)

I have no problems with my VodafoneTv, however my Tv2 cannot record or rewind when it was working perfectly last week?

Starter Poster

Re: VodafoneTv2

by SueCo Starter Poster
Message 2 of 5 (252 Views)

I have the same problem. In a way it is good to know it is not only me. Talked to Vodafone via online Chat last night but they could not help after it was after 8p,.  Will try again now. 

Starter Poster

by SueCo Starter Poster
Message 3 of 5 (247 Views)

I spoke to someone at Vodafone this afternoon, finally, after initially being patched through to Sky. I had to ring back and press different buttons. Was talked through the factory reset, and pulled out and replaced leads, but it did not make a difference.  I am getting a call back in 24 hours to see if the issue has resolved. I have lost rewind and record of all TV2 channels, and the news on THREE.  TV1 seems to be ok. 

Staff

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 4 of 5 (216 Views)

This was a metadata ingest issue and was resolved last night.

I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Starter Poster

by SueCo Starter Poster
Message 5 of 5 (178 Views)

Many thanks for replying Grantt :-)  Much appreciated, although I am not sure what a megadata ingest is.  Also nice to know someone from Vodafone looks at this forum occasionally. Now if we could also get the Newshub 4.30 news on TV3 to rewind back to the start that would also be great.

Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 5w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 3 Contributors