Vodafone tv

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Vodafone tv

by murrayafc Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (403 Views)

Hello

So i've been on vodafone since the start of the year and currently have pretty much every issue i've found on this forum. freezing /green screen / sound issues etc.

Does anybody have an update or soloution i cant seem to find anything solid here. Wish i'd kept my sky box.

Cheers

Starter Poster

Re: Vodafone tv

by hestia Starter Poster
Message 2 of 4 (371 Views)
Hey Murray

I was (perhaps naively) sucked into the “EXPERIENCE TV LIKE NEVER BEFORE” pitch that was splashed over the airwaves and I signed up immediately upon launch way back in Nov 17.

My advice is this (and I give this faithfully, not borne out of frustration): if you aren’t happy with the service now then DO NOT wait expecting it to get better. I have been waiting almost 18 months. Vodafone cannot enforce break fees as the product is not fit-for-purpose (just search this forum or GeekZone to find proof of this claim - others have succeeded).

I have been refraining from breaking and going back to Sky for almost 18 months because I keep thinking they’re going to fix this product. Instead after all this time I still can’t forward or reverse with pictures, only 88% of content is storable (when that function actually works), the catch-up function offered as an alternative is hit-and-miss, the STB still freezes on the regular and also frequently can only be turned on with the physical button, the remote control input constantly lags or doesn’t register, channel changes take 5 seconds each, the user interface is simply diabolical (e.g. it takes 10 button inputs to find and watch a recording; you can’t see which episode or the time/date of an episode until you go to the recording and click select; you can only see a max of 4 recordings listed on a screen at one time), the built in apps frequently fail to load, the mobile app will often only play in lowest quality even when on wifi with my FibreX connection, etc. etc. The list just goes on and on and on.

Yours in commiserations
Posted from Apple iPhone
Starter Poster

by murrayafc Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (354 Views)

Thanks for the reply, think i will proceed with the cancellation process, doesnt sound like they are bothering to do much about it.

Cheers

Vodafone Ninja

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 4 of 4 (307 Views)

Hi Murray, 

I'm really sorry to hear you've had so many issues with the Vodafone TV service! Have you gotten in touch with our contact centre to run through some troubleshooting? If so, what troubleshooting has been done up to this point? Are you having any issues with the broadband service at all? 

Thanks

Michael

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 21w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors