Vodafone tv not working

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Vodafone tv not working

by RosieSquish Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (747 Views)
Since this afternoon my Vodafone tv has not been working. It is saying "your Vodafone tv is connecting to the internet" however although my internet is fully working and I have tried the "unplug it" and checked my routers and restarted everything it wont connect. Vodafone tv also seems frozen as its saying 1300 hours yet its 8.33pm.

I have tried to contact you via chat but no one responded and obviously with the lock down no one is able to take my calls. This service is generally stressful as it is, but would appreciate my Vodafone tv to be up and running.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
Highlighted
Staff

Re: Vodafone tv not working

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 2 of 4 (741 Views)

Hi @RosieSquish 

Have you tried a power-cycle of the set top box?  Not sure if this is what you mean by 'unplug it'.?

Are you using wifi extenders or a booster, or is the set top box plugged directy into your interner router?

Is your internet working as expected?

Cheers,
Grant

I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Highlighted
Starter Poster

by RosieSquish Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (736 Views)

Hey thanks for your reply Smiley Happy 

I mean that as advised in the past that I have been instructed to unplug my Vodafone tv box and wait for 30 seconds. I use wifi extenders and I have done what I have also been advised in the past to make sure my wifi extenders are in sync and connected to my main router. Yes my internet is working as expected. What comes up on the screen is "your Vodafone tv is connecting to the internet"  I have tried to connect it in the settings by its saying it cant connect to the Ethernet cable but all cables are plugged in and all the necessary lights on my wifi extenders are also working fine Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Staff

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 4 of 4 (729 Views)

Hi @RosieSquish 

Wifi extenders.. *grumble*  ;-)  Can you please confim the following (Particuarly the switch position underlined on each below)

• On the 1st Vodafone Wi-Fi Extender:
  • Connect one end of the Ethernet cable into LAN port and the other end into your Ultra Hub / Ultra Hub Plus
  • Ensure the Mode Selector switch is on AP mode

• On the 2nd Vodafone Wi-Fi Extender:
  • Connect the second Ethernet cable into the LAN port, and the other into your first VodafoneTV box
  • Ensure the Mode Selector switch is on Station mode

Also, please private message me your set top box serial number and account number.

Cheers,

Grant

I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 35w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors