Vodafone TV problem with Prime again

New Poster

Vodafone TV problem with Prime again

by 20204067 New Poster
Message 1 of 2 (697 Views)
The TV Guide for Prime TV has stopped working. This means that my programs won't record. This is the second time in a month that there has been problems with Prime TV. Last time, the quality of the signal was too poor to watch or record. Does Vodafone have some systemic problem with Prime TV? Please fix the Program Guide as soon as possible.
New Poster

Re: Vodafone TV problem with Prime again

by JudieA New Poster
Message 2 of 2 (670 Views)

Yes, I'm having the same problem.  It is particularly irritating because the fact that I don't have a Sky subscription means that I can't see Prime any other way. I can't even hit Record when the programme starts and record it that way - it just simply doesn't record Prime in any way.  

I rang Vodafone yesterday and the call centre guy tried a few things, and got me to do a few things, but none of them worked.  He claimed that the engineers were doing a reset or some such on Prime that night, and maybe that would fix the problem, but it didn't.  Actually, the problem didn't appear to occur till yesterday, so maybe it was caused by something the Vodafone engineers were doing to try to fix the other problems?  

Anyhow, the sooner they get it fixed the better.  I'm fed up with the constant problems.  

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1y ago
  • 2 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors