Vodafone TV internet connection keeps dropping

Regular Poster

Re: Vodafone TV internet connection keeps dropping

by Regular Poster AndrewCooper1 Regular Poster
Message 31 of 40 (1,161 Views)

Hi Hamish, 

I am NOT running a non-standard setup. I am running a single Vodafone Box to a single TV. I did run a splitter for various HDMI inputs and outputs as I had 3 indoor zones and an outdoor TV zone for music etc but this is NOT being used on my Vodafone box. Please continue to examine the issue with your software as the box keeps losing the ability to play live TV, but will play recorded TV... so the box isnt losing connection, but thinks it is for live TV. Rebooting the vodafone unit (and not touching anything else) fixes the issue.

Thanks,

Andrew  

Starter Poster

by lisal Starter Poster
Message 32 of 40 (1,070 Views)
Hey, Grant.
I have been having the same issues. I have rest modem, reset extenders, changed wireless settings. But the stooped settop keeps glitching. So getting ready to ditch vodafone tv.
Posted from Samsung SM-G975F
Starter Poster

by Crb Starter Poster
Message 33 of 40 (847 Views)
Having same issues tried everything including technician from Noel Lemmings who knew less than me. Ready to return to sky.
Posted from Samsung SM-N980F
Starter Poster

by Crb Starter Poster
Message 34 of 40 (845 Views)
Rebooting works but can take minutes and I bloody frustrating
New Poster

by microwavable New Poster
Message 35 of 40 (811 Views)

Same here, I am doing some Volunteer work for pensioners who need help and aren't in the best place to afford it.

I was over at a woman's home yesterday and the day before and this is the issue she is having. Her equipment is  Spark Modem VTV box attached to a TV in the bedroom that is always dropping off.

I have tried looking at the modem and the VTV box resetting them all, I also tried using a Orbi RBR40 booster and that didnt help either.

Not sure where to go now.

Starter Poster

by Crb Starter Poster
Message 36 of 40 (797 Views)
Problem seems to be solved. After much toing and froing they sent a new router. Working faultlessly since. My old router was 3 years old! Good luck.
Starter Poster

by Crb Starter Poster
Message 37 of 40 (673 Views)
Bugger started same problem but not as frequent. Also uped the speed no different.
Starter Poster

by Crb Starter Poster
Message 38 of 40 (617 Views)
Can any staff member give me some advice how to fix this problem. It is frustrating tried everything suggested still dropping the internet. Back to sky I think least their service is stable.
New Poster

by philpart New Poster
Message 39 of 40 (363 Views)

Until 2 days ago our Vodafone TV was working fine. On Wednesday the top box started losing the internet connection. We followed all teh disconnect/switch off and reconnect/switch on instruction but no joy. After 1/2 hour wait the Ninja re-set up out account and it worked for approx 1/2 hour. We rang the ninjis again yesterday and were told to try another HDMI cable. This solved the problem for approx 1 hour then the intermittent problem returned. Black out approx every hour/2 hours requiring reboot. No other devices using our WiFi have any problems. Any clues/advice???? We came back to VTV after returning to Sky when there were worse problems with Gen 1!

New Poster

by Hugco New Poster
Message 40 of 40 (173 Views)
I bought two vodafone tv boxes from The Warehouse a couple of weeks ago. One forl lounge and one for bedroom.They should be sold as excercise equipment. Im up and down resetting them every few minutes. What an absolue waste of $350. They are nothing better than fn paper weights. I would never recomend them to anyone no matter how much I hated them.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Stats
  • 39 Replies
  • 45w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 10 Contributors