Vodafone TV - Netflix Error

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Vodafone TV - Netflix Error

by DanielRaynes Starter Poster
Message 1 of 5 (134 Views)

I purchased a new Gen 2 box a few weeks ago, but have had no luck getting Netflix to work. The Netflix app opens, and I am able to scroll through all the titles, no problems. However when I press play, I get the following error:

Netflix Error tvq-pb-101 (5.2.101)

We're having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later or select a different title.
It usually means a network connectivity problem is stopping your device from reaching Netflix. Follow the steps for your device below to fix the problem.

However, the steps to fix the problem don't work. I have updated the firmware on the Vodafone TV, and my Router. Firewalls are turned off. Even tried changing the DNS settings. And I have tried the Vodafone TV connected via Ethernet, and via Wifi.

The Netflix self check shows no issues either, and is showing speeds of 85Mbps.

The strange thing is, I can watch netflix on any other device over my network, just not the Vodafone TV, so it would seem the problem lies with the Vodafone TV.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: Vodafone TV - Netflix Error

Message 2 of 5 (99 Views)

Issue still remains. Anyone have any idea what to do? Should I return the Vodafone TV Box as faulty and try a new one?

Highlighted
Starter Poster

by Desolation Starter Poster
Message 3 of 5 (73 Views)
Hey mate, been having the exact same issue as you. Been trying to find a fix but haven't had any luck.
Posted from Samsung SM-G988B
Highlighted
Starter Poster

by Desolation Starter Poster
Message 4 of 5 (68 Views)
I am also on Stuff Fibre, which I see through your post on another forum that you are as well.
Posted from Samsung SM-G988B
Highlighted
Starter Poster

Message 5 of 5 (27 Views)

Yup thats right, I'm on Stuff Fibre.

Please let me know if you do find a solution. I will try asking Stuff Fibre for help, but I'm not holding my breath. 

Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors