Vodafone TV Gen 2 - Won't Turn On

Frequent Poster

Re: Vodafone TV Gen 2 - Won't Turn On

by Frequent Poster JamRam Frequent Poster
Message 11 of 27 (292 Views)

@GarethCollins obviously up to you how you want to proceed and I can't say I can resolve all of your issues without knowing what they are. If you want to PM me your details I'm happy to at least have a chat about it.

Starter Poster

by JannaWybrow Starter Poster
Message 12 of 27 (133 Views)

JamRam - the issue of my vodafone tv unit not turning on hasn't been resolved.  I have given it over a week now and I think that's more than fair - paying for a product that I can't use.  Is there any solution in sight for this problem or do I just return the unit for a refund? 

Frequent Poster

Message 13 of 27 (130 Views)

Have DM'd you

Expert Contributor

[ Edited ]
by Expert Contributor Expert Contributor
Message 14 of 27 (131 Views)

@JannaWybrow wrote:

JamRam - the issue of my vodafone tv unit not turning on hasn't been resolved.  I have given it over a week now and I think that's more than fair - paying for a product that I can't use.  Is there any solution in sight for this problem or do I just return the unit for a refund? 

Well I have already sent mine back to Vodafone for numerous issues 

Just waiting to get my refund now. Wish I hadn't signed up for sky as I still had 2 weeks remaining on it when I sent it back but oh well.

New Poster

by PhillipArmstrong New Poster
Message 15 of 27 (51 Views)

Looking forward to the next patch. Do let us know when its out.   The product is great in principal - just a little frustrating with the current bugs.  Ive been experiencing the same issues (unit wont turn on unless power reset, HDMI losing sync - green then black screen, and wifi connection issues, also just started skiipping forward on a program while Im in the middle of watching it, or not letting me rewind past a certain point).   Bring on the next patch.    At the moment my Tivo is still going strong and providing a good backup viewing device..   

Retired Staff

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 16 of 27 (318 Views)
Vodafone would of done lots of testing but you generally don't find issues like this until the items hit the market!
Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Posted from Samsung SM-G965F
Expert Contributor

by Expert Contributor Expert Contributor
Message 17 of 27 (287 Views)

I wouldn't PM @JamRam 

Because it that profile doesn't seem to be a staff account.

Frequent Poster

Message 18 of 27 (284 Views)

@Christopher is actually offering good advice as I could be anyone. While I work for Vodafone, 'I am not Vodafone' so don't want any type of badge.

@GarethCollins if your account is under this name and you are happy for me to call you with the details in that account I will do so. Let me know.

Retired Staff

[ Edited ]
by johnr Retired Staff
Message 19 of 27 (276 Views)

@Christopher  I personally know @JamRam  and can 110% say he is a VodafoneNZ staff member and a very good one Smiley Happy

@GarethCollins  Nothing to worry about sending information to @JamRam 

Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Starter Poster

by Ijd24 Starter Poster
Message 20 of 27 (236 Views)
Interesting, sounds like a similar issue to what I have had, occasional issues turning on and black screen with power light on. Will wait for said update to monitor the situation. Overall, issues aside, I rate the product.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
Stats
  • 26 Replies
  • 1w ago
  • 2 Kudos
  • 8 Contributors