Unable to record the upcoming cricket test

Regular Poster

Unable to record the upcoming cricket test

by Regular Poster chch_mike Regular Poster
Message 1 of 4 (72 Views)

Please can someone from Vodafone (who knows what they’re talking about, I’m not sure many here do), tell me why I can’t series record the upcoming cricket test against Sri Lanka starting Wednesday night.

I try to record it and I get: “SR0002: Sorry, there was a problem scheduling a series recording. Please try again later.” So I’ve “tried again later” for several days without success, have rebooted VTV box, modems, and TVs multiple times, with no success. I have tried everything, I even tried standing on one leg with a finger in my ear and singing the national anthem backwards but that didn’t work.

The same problem is happening when I try to record the second cricket test Aussie vs England starting this week.

This is driving me absolutely NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sick of this sort if thing happening it happens ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please can someone from Vodafone look into this ASAP and fix it. The first test starts in 3 days and I want to be able to record it. Pretty please, thanks.

Retired Staff

Re: Unable to record the upcoming cricket test

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 2 of 4 (62 Views)

@grantt  Is best to answer this!

Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Staff

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 3 of 4 (35 Views)

Apologies. This issue was resolved late last night and this event is now recorable on Sky Sport 2.

Cheers.

I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Highlighted
Regular Poster

by Regular Poster chch_mike Regular Poster
Message 4 of 4 (24 Views)

Great thanks.

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 6d ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors