Thinking of Changing to Vtv

Highlighted
Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

Thinking of Changing to Vtv

by moggy83 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (185 Views)

Ok, so I am thinking of upgrading to Vtv, WHY? Because I have had a guts full of my Skybox for one. They are clunky, large and slow. Ive asked Sky to upgrade but they wont, im using a MySky box that is as old as the hills..

Anway, I am thinking of buying 2 units to replace my 2 sky boxes. Both my Tvs are modern Samsung TV;s with all the other apps in one place so while I am not buying it for the TV on demand, Netflix etc it would be nice to have an easy place for everything to be. My questions are:

If you subscribe to SKY via Vtv how do you sign up? How long does it take and is it instant?

Can you access the SKY on demand content?

Will Vtv stream in HD/4K?

Is it best to connect via Eithernet or Wifi? (I have unlimited Wifi with a home mesh but my both my tvs is an eithernet port)

Do you have anything else I should consider?

Thanks

M

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: Thinking of Changing to Vtv

by moggy83 Starter Poster
Message 2 of 3 (183 Views)
Oh and another thing. I'm a monthly Vodafone mobile subscriber. Does Sky bill via my mobile account or separate and is there is discount for mobile customers??

Cheers
M
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
Highlighted
Staff

Re: Thinking of Changing to Vtv

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 3 of 3 (153 Views)

Hi @moggy83 

Standalone Vodafone TV (www.vtv.nz.) is billed directly to your credit card.  There is no discount for being a mobile customer.

Cheers,

Grant

I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 13w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors