The Wire S1, E1 Missing

Regular Poster
Accepted Solution

The Wire S1, E1 Missing

by Regular Poster mistaTea Regular Poster
Message 1 of 5 (598 Views)

Hey team,

As per the subject line... it seems the first episode of the first season of The Wire is missing.

Hope you can grab it from Sky soon.

Cheers!

C.

P.S (I haven't checked the other episodes in the remaining seasons. Might be worth a double check while you are grabbing S1,E1).

Staff

Re: The Wire S1, E1 Missing

by Staff TheresaMalloy Staff
Message 2 of 5 (579 Views)

Hi There,

We have checked on our side and currently we can see this episode within the TV guide.  Are you able to give a little bit more information on how you are accessing this at the moment.

Thanks

Theresa

Regular Poster

by Regular Poster mistaTea Regular Poster
Message 3 of 5 (577 Views)

Hi Theresa,

Thanks for your prompt response. I just had another look on my phone, and you are right - the episode is there.

I am certain that it was not there when I was looked last week, though I may have made a mistake.

Not to worry, it's available to stream and I am a happy camper Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Starter Poster

by phincuddy Starter Poster
Message 4 of 5 (441 Views)
It won’t have been there if you went there through the onsite guide. The same thing happens with Game of Thrones. If you click the OK button while watching an episode then scroll through the seasons that way, it has random episodes missing. But if you go to search and type Game of Thrones, all the episodes are available.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Starter Poster

by RogerCruse78 Starter Poster
Message 5 of 5 (196 Views)

Most of the 4th series of The Wire is missing!

espisode 4, 6,  7, 8, 9 & 13 are missing.

I've checked this via my Vodafone TV app on my andriod phone and via the Vodafone TV device.20190826_163534.jpg

Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 32w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors