Talk to someone in management in NZ

Highlighted
Regular Poster
Accepted Solution

Talk to someone in management in NZ

by Regular Poster Muntedkiwi Regular Poster
Message 1 of 4 (408 Views)

Does anyone know how you get to talk to someone in management in NZ?

How do management really know what is happening with their customers when they only get their feedback from within their own company. No-one in management should be paid a bonus. The call centre is beyond frustrating.

It's been 15 days since my VTV box broke down. Since then I've had to deal with bungling and clueless people in India. Who just don't know what they are talking about. Today the tech who was scheduled for this afternoon didn't turn up as promised. That cost me a fruitless half day off work.

Never ever let them put you thru to their sales team. I've lost track of how many times they wanted me to re-negotiate my contract when it wasn't overdue. The last one forced me to open a new account, got my pin number wrong, phone number wrong and didn't put VTV or Sky Sports back onto my contract. This meant all the promises from the previous person to send a replacement VTV were trashed without me knowing it.

Every call is a minimum of 30 minutes while you deal with inane security questions and an unrelenting sequence of "please hold while I find out".

So never ever let them put you thru to sales. Just hang up.

Back to the prime question. How do you talk to someone in management in NZ?

Highlighted
Staff

Re: Talk to someone in management in NZ

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 2 of 4 (389 Views)

Hi @Muntedkiwi 

Better still, let an engineer help you..

Can you please send me a PM with details of the problem as well as your STB serial number or household ID?

Thanks

Grant

I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Highlighted
Staff

by Staff HamishSansom Staff
Message 3 of 4 (382 Views)

Hi @Muntedkiwi , I'm Product Owner of VTV, responsible for the end-to-end performance of the product and any related service issue.   Happy to talk. 

Grant is one of our best and should be able to sort you out.  I'll check with Grant to find out why you didn't get anywhere when you called (as he'll have your personal account details allowing us to look into it).

Hamish 

Highlighted
Regular Poster

by Regular Poster Muntedkiwi Regular Poster
Message 4 of 4 (373 Views)

Thx, have PM'd Grant. Haven't heard anything yet.

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 19w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors