TV and TBox

Highlighted
Starter Poster

TV and TBox

by Lizd Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (178 Views)

My parents have a Panasonic TV, TBox, Wifi and landline with Vodafone. They moved just prior to lockdown and have been unable to get help in setting this up at their new house. They have managed to get the wifi on so can access the internet. The TV and TBox are plugged in as they were at previous home, but all that appears on the tv is a large padlock and the words service not available. They cannot access the tv menu or settings. Does anyone know if this is because the tv part of the service has not been switched over to the new address yet, or is it to do with needing to set up the wifi (they are using a new vodafone modem they were sent). If this is the case, then how is that done when they cant access the menu or settings on the tv? It may be they will have to wait until they can get a technician to sort it, but perhaps someone here has the answers. Thanks.

Highlighted
Staff

Re: TV and TBox

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 2 of 3 (167 Views)

Hi @liz 

Sorry to hear this.. Are they on Fibre or HFC (Cable?)  Please send me a private message with their account details / T-Box MAC address and Modem MAC and I will help troubleshoot.

Cheers,
Grant

I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: TV and TBox

by Lizd Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (153 Views)
Sorry, forgot to mention they are fibre
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 35w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors