TV FREEZING & TURNING OFF

Highlighted
Starter Poster

TV FREEZING & TURNING OFF

by suzif Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (415 Views)

Our TV keeps freezing, then turning itself off.  I need to restart at least a couple of times. 
Error keeps coming up about not being connected to internet, which it is !
Help please .. very frustrating especially as not being able to speak to a technician apparently during lockdown ?

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: TV FREEZING & TURNING OFF

by AndySoper Starter Poster
Message 2 of 4 (406 Views)

You and me both!  Wish to hell I had stayed with Sky!  I suspect that crappy Vodafone will come with the excuse that too many people are streaming videos and our Third World system can't cope with it.  I'm currently paying a bloody fortune for this crap service.  And the point about only being able to speak to someone "in an emergency" is bollocks!  

Highlighted
Starter Poster

by suzif Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (396 Views)
Oh i hear you! The service through this whole changeover has been disgusting.. dont even start me😂! I will be pushing every angle to find & speak to someone higher up, unfortunately now is not the time 🤔☺️ Im just trying to be grateful for what i do have at the moment. Good luck!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Highlighted
Staff

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 4 of 4 (377 Views)

There has been some DNS issues on the internet in general last night and around lunchtime today.  This continues to be investigated.  There has been unprecendented loads on the internet.  As Vodafone TV is delivered over the internet, these DNS issues cause the problems you have been experiencing last night and today.

I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 34w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors