TV Connection

Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

TV Connection

by OJonesy65 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 5 (358 Views)

Another new top box and again cannot connect, SA002 & SA005 codes, 2 weeks now without tv service, Very frustrated, starting to look elsewhere, had nothing but issues since going other to vodafone tv

Retired Staff

Re: TV Connection

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 2 of 5 (348 Views)

@grantt  Another one

Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Retired Staff

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 3 of 5 (341 Views)
Well some good news for Saturday morning
Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Posted from Samsung SM-G965F
Starter Poster

Message 4 of 5 (289 Views)

It is good news, but hopefully when it does get resolved, it is reliable and gives no issues. It hasn't been that good since the day we first had got it up and running. 

Starter Poster

Message 5 of 5 (266 Views)

Later in the week, the new top box eventually arrived and was quickly installed to find that I was able to get internet connection after yet another session on the helpline, but could not receive TV due to the fact that the new top box had not been autheticated to my account (SA002 & SA005 error ). Finally after waiting another 3 days, the process was completed and now all services are back online.

Overall it has been a long winded process, whilst the overseas call centre do try their best to help, their accent is sometimes difficult to understand and in my case, I was transferred 3 times to another supervisor to get to the bottom of the issue. I am not sure how it works, but it seemed that their was a time delay before any actions were implemented from the call centre to the NZ side of things. I actually got a more fruitful response from this forum, thanks to those who responded.

Hopefully now all the issues I have had since the first top box had arrived ( screen freezing, no sound, loss of internet connection) have been dealt with, I guess time will tell, but ultimately, the confidence in the product has been tarnished over the last few months. There will be a lot of thinking about looking forward when the contract comes up for renewal.

Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 13w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 2 Contributors