Swap Vodafone TV STB offer

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Swap Vodafone TV STB offer

by JimS Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (172 Views)

Hi all, I have a Vodafone TV STB (works perfectly fine) that's compatible with a Vodafone Broadband connection only, which we don't have anymore.

Does anyone have a similar unit that's standalone (i.e. will work with other ISPs as well as Vodafone) that they'd like to do a swap for?

Thanks

Highlighted
Staff

Re: Swap Vodafone TV STB offer

by Staff hpatel Staff
Message 2 of 3 (144 Views)

Hi @JimS,

It sounds like your Vodafone TV unit was bundled with your broadband plan (i.e. you didn't purchase it separately from a retailer) - if so you'll need to return the box to us as it belongs to Vodafone and can't be used outside of our bundled broadband package.

Thanks,

Hayden

I work in the Corporate/Government space for Vodafone, but I know a little bit about a lot of things we do. I volunteer my time on here.
Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: Swap Vodafone TV STB offer

by JimS Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (94 Views)

Hi Hayden, thanks very much for your reply. So just checking re the Vodafone TV unit being bundled with our broadband plan at the time. I'm pretty sure I ordered it via an online special (Vodafone website) that was running in January this year, and have been trying to locate relevant order and billing details for that period but can't find anything definitive as yet.

Is it possible that Vodafone would have sent out the unit at no charge as part of the plan, or would it always have to have been purchased as a separate order and then linked to our Vodafone broadband package? 

Thanks and looking forward to your reply.

Jim

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 4w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 2 Contributors