Subtitles/Captions on Vodafone TV

New Poster

Subtitles/Captions on Vodafone TV

by DarrenLudlam New Poster
Message 1 of 4 (930 Views)

My parents have recently signed up to Vodafone TV and, as no one was willing to go out to help them install it, I have done that for them.  However they want to have closed captions for some shows and I have been unable to locate this.  Please provide instructions on how to set this up.  Thank you.

Starter Poster

Re: Subtitles/Captions on Vodafone TV

by betnevnz Starter Poster
Message 2 of 4 (378 Views)

Good luck with that - it's not enabled on the system from my experience. It's rumoured that they are going to add them 'soon'. My parents are in the same boat - since early May and just don't bother watching TC now. I'm also disappointed the TVNZ on deamand doesn't have closed captions for TV One news either - so they just have to really on the internet for their news until this is sorted out. Very disappointing. We wonldn't have changed to the new system if we'd known.

New Poster

by UrsulaBecroftThynne New Poster
Message 3 of 4 (345 Views)

For Deaf custiomers who have spent a large amount of money setting this up means this is extremely disapointing as there is point in keeping this service 

Starter Poster

by betnevnz Starter Poster
Message 4 of 4 (325 Views)

If I had known that captions were not being provided I would not have had Vodafone installed. I wear hearing aids & am still  unable to hear any speach clearly so I to regret the loss of captions that I had.

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 38w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors