Sky With Vodafone

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Sky With Vodafone

by anil_kumar Starter Poster
Message 1 of 6 (827 Views)

Hi

I am bit suprised you are able to sell additional Sky channels via your TV box but not able to do the same if I havent switched to TV Box mode. I feel this being very unfair.

I checked the same with SKY and they were suprised to hear that VF cannot sell Colours channel to MYSKY subscribers (via Cable service)

Why this is an issue. I am happy to pay and stay with my cable service with VF but would like additional channel. VF advised that I have to switch my account with SKY NZ to enable my service. This will cost me more just to get a channel. Moving back to SKY will end up cost me $30 more. Is it worth a business decision to switch. I guess no...But my question is WHY VF can't add my request on MYSKY Account.

Thanks

Starter Poster

Re: Sky With Vodafone

Message 2 of 6 (433 Views)

Hi Vodafone......please have a reply posted will be appreciated

Staff

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 3 of 6 (418 Views)

Colours is available for subscription on the new Vodafone TV platform, it’s not available on the T-Box.  

I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Posted from Apple iPad
Starter Poster

Message 4 of 6 (381 Views)

Yes thanks, I know that very well too. You havent answered my question as to why you cannot sell on T box when i am buying sky  though VF

Staff

by Staff TheresaMalloy Staff
Message 5 of 6 (359 Views)
Hi There, I am surprised to hear that there is a channel that we can't activate. I can see that this is available through our new Vodafone TV service. If you want to let me know your account number through Private message I am happy to investigate whether this can be added to whichever plan you are on. I do apologise for any inconvenience. Thanks Theresa
Starter Poster

Message 6 of 6 (324 Views)

Yes i have sent you the message 

Stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 47w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors