Sky Sports rewind

Regular Poster

Sky Sports rewind

by Regular Poster G571 Regular Poster
Message 1 of 4 (776 Views)

Hi, another annoying issue to sort out! Last night I thought I'd tune in and watch the Phoenix game which was already half an gone, I tried to use the rewind feature so that I could go back to the start but oh no, even though I had it on & could watch the game live every time I tried to go back to the start it just came with an error saying 'sorry you are not subscribed to this channel' which is a bit stupid seeing how I was watching it live! Come on Vodafone, it's time to sort these & all the other issues.

Also, is there a way to go back to the start of a programme without actually having to watch it live first, you dont exactly want to know the score of a game halfway through!

Frequent Poster

Re: Sky Sports rewind

by Frequent Poster dbatten Frequent Poster
Message 2 of 4 (767 Views)

Greetings

had this problem too - this should work

Check via TV guide that there is a (catch-up) sign in red for the prog you want to watch. Either select prog or go to it live - press (OK) and you should come up with the synopsis plus box (watch xxx live) make sure box is highlighted (OK) and you should come up with at least 2 options: resume / replay - select which one you would like

hope this helps

regards db

Highlighted
Regular Poster

by Regular Poster G571 Regular Poster
Message 3 of 4 (738 Views)

Hi db, thanks for the reply but I was already using the method you described which does work fine 90% of the time, it was just on Sunday when the one thing I did want to watch from the start it had the error saying I wasnt subsribed to the channel even though I could watch it live! Lets hope it doesnt happen again

Regular Poster

by Regular Poster PeterK Regular Poster
Message 4 of 4 (734 Views)

Hi G571, another method: you may have tried this method already, but if you are watching a programe that can be recorded, do so, then go down to the program's you have recorded and watch fron there.

Posted from Samsung SM-T710
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 49w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors