SKY TV on hold

Highlighted
Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

SKY TV on hold

by Arkensaw Starter Poster
Message 1 of 6 (284 Views)

Hi,

I've been trying to get hold of someone that can assist in cancelling or putting SKY on hold.   Can you please let me know what the process is.   

Thanks,

Mark

Highlighted
Staff

Re: SKY TV on hold

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 2 of 6 (280 Views)

Hi @Arkensaw 

Please send me a PM with your account number and I will see what I can do to help.

Cheers,

Grant

I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Highlighted
Starter Poster

[ Edited ]
Message 3 of 6 (255 Views)

Thank you,

my account is : <removed>.

The only channels we use on VTV is recording the news.   Otherwise we use Netflix.   

We do watch a bit of sport but under the current conditions with not much sport on I think we would be better to cancel Sky.

Thanks,

Mark

Highlighted
Staff

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 4 of 6 (251 Views)

Hi @Arkensaw 

I have changed your VTV to 'Intro' so you will still have the Free To Air channels.  Please note you can only change this once in a month.

Cheers,

Grant

I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Highlighted
Starter Poster

by kylep Starter Poster
Message 5 of 6 (211 Views)

im in the same boat as you mate, i requested this same thing to happen near 3 weeks ago, provided all my details as requested and not heard a thing since and still paying for a service that is failing to provide. cant wait to get all my stuff away from vodafone and onto a company that knows how to do customer service.

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Message 6 of 6 (207 Views)

yes took me ages to get a response.  I only had Sky for sport which has dried up so no point paying for this overcharged service.

In the end Grantt responded and cancelled my Sky.  Apparently we can make changes once a month.

Good luck,

Mark

Stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 22w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors