Riviera - missing episode

Highlighted
Regular Poster

Riviera - missing episode

by Regular Poster mistaTea Regular Poster
Message 1 of 6 (653 Views)

Hi there,

The Series 'Riviera' does not have Episode 8 available for streaming.

Is this an admin error?

Highlighted
Staff

Re: Riviera - missing episode

by Staff HamishSansom Staff
Message 2 of 6 (620 Views)

Thanks @mistaTea,  we will fix this (and the title for episode 10) asap.  It could be a simple admin error from our supplier, or a data issue our end, we're investigating now. 

Hamish

Highlighted
Regular Poster

Message 3 of 6 (613 Views)
Thanks Hamish. I look forward to the issue being resolved.

Just some further feedback for you guys. After posting my message, I phoned the call centre and spoke to a Vodafone Ninja. I explained the issue to him.

Without thinking he seemed to just read from a script to me. He kept saying sorry, but this kind of thing happens all the time - even on other platforms as it can be due to contract issues etc.

I told him I understood that Vodafone and Sky may not always have the rights to all seasons of a show, however it was ludicrous to only be able to stream a season with missing episodes. He either was not listening to me or just didn’t get it.

In the end I was so frustrated with him (given what he kept saying made zero sense) that I had to hang up.

Perhaps more training is needed in the Call Centre.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Highlighted
Staff

Message 4 of 6 (608 Views)

Thanks for the feedback @mistaTea.  There is definitely more training required as, you're right, we shouldn't have episodes missing within an on-demand series.

Highlighted
Regular Poster

Message 5 of 6 (569 Views)

Hey Hamish,

Just to let you know - Episode 8 is now available to stream. Thanks so much for sorting that out for me.

The season refresh has caused the episode titles for Episode 10, 8 and 3 to go wonky again. You may want to tidy that up - but otherwise all good now!

Highlighted
Staff

Message 6 of 6 (523 Views)

No problem re episode 8, and thanks for the note about the titles, we'll fix those up. 

Hamish

Stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 48w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 2 Contributors