Recording a Series

Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

Recording a Series

by DereckGWright Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (168 Views)

I have recorded a series but find that when I come to watch it the LAST episode comes up. So how do I find the first episode in the series?

Frequent Poster

Re: Recording a Series

by Frequent Poster dbatten Frequent Poster
Message 2 of 4 (151 Views)

In the absence of an official response:

On the home screen  - via the 'My TV' list scoll down to ' Recordings' - do not access programs via the 'watch next' list as the program list lacks functionality.

Select the program you wish to view 'OK'  - you will see the latest episode and the box 'Watch Recording' highlighted - use the up button to highlight the episode - then scroll left and the other episodes recorded will be visible. You can select which-ever episode you wish to view.

If you have viewd an episode and not deleted it you will see it has been viewed as there will be a red progress line along the bottom

hope this helps db

Starter Poster

by DereckGWright Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (146 Views)

Many thanks, it works,  just a shame that they do not put this information in the 'book' that came with the system

Highlighted
Staff

by Staff HamishSansom Staff
Message 4 of 4 (102 Views)

Hi DereckGWright, @dbatten's response is spot on.  I work on the VTV product and will take your feedback about the 'book' on board.  We will probably look to add it to an online information guide rather than a book as these things change over time.

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1w ago
  • 2 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors