Push content you are watching to another device/Vodafone TV

Starter Poster

Push content you are watching to another device/Vodafone TV

by Geenz Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (794 Views)

Quoted in Help & Support: FAQs it is stated that 'You have the ability to transfer the programme you are watching between your Vodafone TV box and your Vodafone TV app (and vice versa)', however, I find that it is very unclear how to 'push' from Vodafone TV to another device. I can successfully 'push' to TV from the Vodafone TV app, both on my smart phone and iPad but am not able to 'push' from the TV onto my mobile devices! 

I initially assumed that by pressing the 'TV Source' button on the remote would have initiated this process but it clearly does not do this. So can anyone please advise where I can find the appropriate 'icon' to enable me to 'push' from TV to another device. Many thanx

Posted from Apple iPad
Staff

Re: Push content you are watching to another device/Vodafone TV

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 2 of 3 (761 Views)

Hi @Geenz

You cannot push from the STB to the app.  You can however start viewing a recording from where you left off on the stb.

You can only push from the app to the set top box (if rights permit it for the selected programme).

Cheers

I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: Push content you are watching to another device/Vodafone TV

by Geenz Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (758 Views)

Thank you for clarifying this point  grantt. I wish to point out that the 'Get to know Vodafone TV' page, videos and set up guides are very unclear on this issue. For me, one attraction in purchasing Vodafone TV was the ability to 'push' between STB and my mobile devices. The 'About Vodafone TV' video clearly advises that "you can 'Push TV' around from your TV to your mobile, to your tablet and back again if you wish..." So maybe Vodafone needs to re-evaluate the information on this issue! 

Posted from Apple iPad
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors