Poor Customer Service

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: Poor Customer Service

by DarrenOBrien Starter Poster
Message 11 of 15 (298 Views)

There is a Telecomuncations Intermediary you might want to try : https://www.tdr.org.nz/ .

I'm currently in Australia but I have been ringing the landline number I was given and it still says Invalid or Inactive. As soon as I get back, if my internet upgrade hasn't been done and/or the phone number isn't active, that's going to be my avenue.  In another week, i'll have been waiting a collective total of 10 months :/  

Highlighted
Starter Poster

by frustratedx1000 Starter Poster
Message 12 of 15 (282 Views)
Thanks Darren, I might do that.
Posted from Huawei INE-LX2
Highlighted
Starter Poster

by frustratedx1000 Starter Poster
Message 13 of 15 (280 Views)
Another 48 hours have passed, our landline is still inactive. I spoke to another agent on the phone, and I have been told a new story: I need to sign a 12 months contract before the landline can be reconnected. I only have two questions:

1. Why weren't the 10 agents I spoke to previously told me that this is what I needed to do? They promised on multiple occasions the landline will be reconnected within 48 hours.

2. Why have I received an invoice if there isn't a contract and service hasn't been provided?

Agents I spoke to: 11
Hours spent on phone with Vodafone: 21 hours
Days without service: 8
Reault: 0
Posted from Huawei INE-LX2
Highlighted
Starter Poster

by DarrenOBrien Starter Poster
Message 14 of 15 (277 Views)

I'd be wary of that as i've 'signed' two contracts this year and so far i've had no extra service delivered. 

Incidentally, my old account  number with the broadband and (supposed phone) was closed so I have no idea where thats gone now since it wasn't on the bill for the account it was meant to be added to!

Highlighted
Starter Poster

by Hvan Starter Poster
Message 15 of 15 (231 Views)

Man oh man oh man oh man.

So after having posted in public forums with the hope that it would embarrass vodafone enough into actually sorting out our issues it actually gets worse.

I was asked to send a private message to someone who would get it sorted out.

I gave all the details and was told that this ws taken care of.

So we have finally received the refund / credit for the extenders etc, but we have today AGAIN received another bill for the old account which should have been credited and closed. 

I come from Zimbabwe, a third world country, and I have never in my life experienced such incompetence as I have done with New Zealand Vodafone. I think it is time to approach some sort of governing body in the hopes that maybe they can help to get this sorted out.  Either that or I try to get the contact details of the CEO of vodafone so I can let him know that the people that run the company ae a bunch of morons and could not organise a piss up in a brewery.

My partner has asked me to call customer service again to get this sorted out, but I give up.  Does anyone have any advice or opinions that may be of benifit?

Thanks

Stats
  • 14 Replies
  • 32w ago
  • 3 Kudos
  • 8 Contributors