Old vs. New Vodafone TV Set Top Boxes

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: Old vs. New Vodafone TV Set Top Boxes

by JohnPreval Starter Poster
Message 11 of 13 (34 Views)

As a T-Box user and an owner of a Gen 2 VTV box I can concur with the pamgar that said don't get rid of the T-Box, the new VTV box, ignoring the freezing and dropouts that some people have isn't a shadow on the T-Box.  You can't record from all the channels and or the programs and Vodafone can't or won't tell you which.  If you do find a program you can record the recording will only be kept for a short time  (3 mnths I think) which may or may not be what you want.

Highlighted
Starter Poster

by mandjives Starter Poster
Message 12 of 13 (57 Views)

I agree entirely  Vodafone TV is a load of rubbish. Everything you have said is correct and affects us as well. at least 70% and most of the programmes we like to watch can't be recorded you can't even record the political leaders debates. We have perservered for several in the hope that things will improve but sadly no. Vodafone has apparently little intention of making any improvements to make the system customer freindly.

I think I'm off to Sky so at least for the moment you get your own in home recorder and can record any programme you want.

Highlighted
Starter Poster

by JohnPreval Starter Poster
Message 13 of 13 (34 Views)

Yes, the new boxes do not have the functionality of the old T-Box.

Stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 6 Kudos
  • 9 Contributors