Not having any problems

Regular Poster

Not having any problems

by Regular Poster Rooney Regular Poster
Message 1 of 5 (468 Views)

Well sorry community Im not having any problems Smiley Happy (touch wood) no freezing anymore,no blank screen ,no problems  at all ,its all working as it should ,bit of positive feed back  for vodafone ,im a happy chappy

Starter Poster

Re: Not having any problems

by Dave_McLean Starter Poster
Message 2 of 5 (466 Views)

Same for me.  Very stable. Now that we've got used to it we really like it - miles better then the old TBox.  All hard-wired and using  a Harmony One remote.

Regular Poster

Re: Not having any problems?/big problems

Message 3 of 5 (452 Views)

DOH! should have known better, all of a sudden went to change from the news to the sport and bang ive lost all tv and sky WTF! we still have internet ie we can still get you tube and netflix through the vodafone box and the computer and our phones are still connected to the net, I have unplugged the vodafone box and the modem for a time to no avail ,could be another glitch or i was wondering if it could be from water getting in the lines because we have only just started getting some rain here and thinking about it, its been running best since its been so dry,perhaps something for the techos to think about.

Staff

by Staff HamishSansom Staff
Message 4 of 5 (417 Views)

Hi @Rooney 

There was an outage that affected some customer tonight.  You should find it's all working now.

Thanks for the positive messages earlier.

Hamish

Regular Poster

Message 5 of 5 (307 Views)

Yep all good now just dont let the techoes touch anything ,everythings working fine lolSmiley Wink

Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 28w ago
  • 2 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors