No internet connection.

Starter Poster

No internet connection.

by rwalshy Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (443 Views)

We have struggled with the Vodafone TV  service since we connected to fibre in December. Freezing screens, the "No internet connection" message, the indifferent Sky service. We finally gave VodafoneSky away and now only use the basic Vodafone connection. with  Sky reconnected. Last night it failed again, just when we sat down to have some supper and watch a TVNZ catch-up (Mrs Wilson), the same message - "no internet connection" The internet connection was fine, out to the garage to check the modem and range extender, fine all lights on, check with the television, all lights on. Internet working fine on the computer. Supper going cold.

Struggling through your customer services for advice only to be told to check the lights or turn it off/on to restart is no longer OK, what worked with a Commodore 64 or Windows 3.1 is no longer acceptable in 2019.

I hope that this message is read by an informed Vodafone person who can explain what the problem is, and then tell us what action you intend to take to prevent this problem occuring. It has cost us nearly $1,000 since December 2018, and the service and content that you have supplied is not worthy of that amount.

Regards

Walshy

Account no 868343

Staff

Re: No internet connection.

[ Edited ]
by Staff HamishSansom Staff
Message 2 of 4 (399 Views)

Hi @rwalshy 

Sorry to hear about the issues you've been having, we'll be in touch after looking into your specific account setup.

Thanks

Hamish

Starter Poster

by rwalshy Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (349 Views)

Thank you

Same again last night, ended up re-booting.

Highlighted
Staff

by Staff TheresaMalloy Staff
Message 4 of 4 (339 Views)
Hi There, I have sent an email to you today. Thank you for working with us to resolve this issue. It definitely is not working as per the typical setup. I would love to have one of our Senior Support agents look in to the setup with you. We will ensure this is working as per design. Thanks again for working with us. Theresa
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 31w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors