No account for TV services

Highlighted
New Poster

No account for TV services

by GlenS New Poster
Message 1 of 3 (118 Views)

Background Information: I send this e-mail to vodafone complaints on the 2 October 2019 and recieved a reply around 4 days later saying someone would contact me about our issue but nothing has happen.

On the 24 July 2019, I renewed your plan and received an e-mail confirming the details. In that plan was SKY TV with Vodafone. My next 3 invoices have not included the cost of the TV service. I have called over 8 times trying to sort this out and have received difference reasons and advice on how I should fix the issue including signed up with SKY directly and other staff saying they have fixed the issue. I have also received at least 4 e-mails saying either there is a issue with our account so we cannot have TV with Vodafone or I have chosen not to have SKY with Vadafone. Can you please help me resolve this issue? I have been customer for over 10 years and find this very frustrating.

Can anyone from Vodafone help me with this issue please?  

Retired Staff

Re: No account for TV services

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 2 of 3 (115 Views)

@JamRamShould be able to help here

Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Contributor

Re: No account for TV services

by Contributor JamRam Contributor
Message 3 of 3 (88 Views)
@GlenS please PM me your account details.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 3 Contributors