New fast forward with visual timeline not fast forwarding

Highlighted
Starter Poster

New fast forward with visual timeline not fast forwarding

by Petrece Starter Poster
Message 1 of 5 (238 Views)
Everytime we fast forward visual timeline comes to a black screen, goes no further and often shoots us way back in the programme.

Only way through is leaving programme and re enter and fast forward from beginning, every tine.

Have reset vod tv, remote and modem. Feeling frustrated as we loved the device until this change.
Posted from Samsung SM-G950F
Highlighted
Staff

Re: New fast forward with visual timeline not fast forwarding

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 2 of 5 (235 Views)

Hi @Petrece  This should only be occurring with restart on Live TV.  Not catchup or recordings.

You should be able to get past this point by using skip forward 20 seconds.   We are waiting on a fix.

Cheers,

Grant

I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Highlighted
Starter Poster

by RichardT Starter Poster
Message 3 of 5 (186 Views)

Hi Grant

Any update on this issue, still very frustrating. Is it not time Vodafone was upfront about known existing issues that are receiving attention. Why not inform customers of problems and also when they have been fixed, that would remove so much frustrations and show some indication of customer care. I have been a user from the start and am aware of one issue that has been unresolved since VodafoneTV started on the Gen 1 system more than 2 YEARS ago. There are generally bugs in most applications but knowing they are being attended to, and when they have been resolved, should be a priority and show transparency to those loyal customers. The service has so many good features, it is very frusrating that the problems either take forever to fix or are just ignored.

Regards Richard.

Highlighted
Starter Poster

by stamca Starter Poster
Message 4 of 5 (117 Views)

Couldn't agree more. So fustrating when left in the dark on when issues are going to be resolved or if they have even been acknowledged!

This fast fowarding issue is starting to take it's toll. Don't know how much longer I can keep the wife onside.

It is a real shame as VTV has some great features and issues like this aren't doing it any favours.

Highlighted
Regular Poster

by Regular Poster G571 Regular Poster
Message 5 of 5 (98 Views)

We too have been users for a long time now & looked forward to the fast forward feature & if it worked reliably would be great but unfortuantely we have the same issues as everyone else, I dont know what the issue is but it needs fixing asap

Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 19w ago
  • 2 Kudos
  • 5 Contributors