Missing Vodafone TV Magazine - for the THIRD time

Regular Poster

Missing Vodafone TV Magazine - for the THIRD time

by Regular Poster JoBowers Regular Poster
Message 1 of 6 (268 Views)

I get that sometimes stuff goes missing in the post.  My issue is that it's way too hard to contact Vodafone to get a replacement magazine.  Last month when it went missing, we eventually talked to someone after being on hold for an hour.  Then it took another 30 mins for them to get around to arranging a replacement magazine.  Which never turned up.  I email this person about it as they told me to if there were any issues and they never came back to me.

How the heck do I get a refund for non-delivery for last month, get the June one delivered, and then get recompense for hours of wasted time on the phone just for a Sky Mag????  We are on the phone on hold again now................................

Regular Poster

Re: Missing Vodafone TV Magazine - for the THIRD time

Message 2 of 6 (256 Views)

I finanlly got to talk to someone again.  Have discovered that Vodafone no longer send out replacement magazines if they go missing in the post.  You just don't get one.  And if you want a refund, you have to sit through hours on the phone.

Vodafone is stone deaf in regards to improving customer service.  

Regular Poster

by Regular Poster bowering Regular Poster
Message 3 of 6 (204 Views)

Ours is missing again as well. I'm not bothering with the call centre as I've never had anything but a terrible experience with that channel. Seems that Live Chat is actually (no suprise really) Dead Chat as I've been waiting for 20 minutes and this message has not changed:

You are currently number 2 in the queue. We apologise for the delay. We will assign you to an agent as soon as one is available. The average amount of time a customer has to wait is 01:13.  

I'm guessing that the large "Leave" button in the live chat window is an invitation to find a new provider. Good idea! 

Regular Poster

Message 4 of 6 (203 Views)

Another 10 minutes...

You are currently number 1 in the queue. We apologise for the delay. We will assign you to an agent as soon as one is available. The average amount of time a customer has to wait is 03:11.

Regular Poster

Message 5 of 6 (202 Views)

And having wasted another 10 minutes on Live Chat...

Paddy: I just had an word with my relevant team regarding your concern and explained them whole case and they informed me to let you know that to get this sorted you need to call on 0800 438 448 or 0800 000 059.

Thanks VF - the world's WORST company for service and tech.

Highlighted
Regular Poster

Message 6 of 6 (124 Views)

aren't they just HOPELESS

Stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 3w ago
  • 3 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors