Green Pixelation

Highlighted
New Poster

Green Pixelation

[ Edited ]
by waynedd New Poster
Message 1 of 3 (863 Views)

We have Vodafone TV via Fibre. Been working well since instalation over a year ago but in last two weeks we have started getting green lines and pixelation across the usual channels we watch. Contacted Vodafone, did the 3 finger reset, rebooted modem etc but no joy. Vodafone said they would send out a new box and then a tech once that had arrived however later in the day I received a phone message to say that I would not be getting a tech or Box and that it was a Vodafone "Internal Issue" - what does that mean and when/how will I get this problem resolved?

Any help or ideas appreciated

Cheers

New Poster

Re: Green Pixelation

by MargieA New Poster
Message 2 of 3 (822 Views)

We have been having the same problem.  Reported it over a week ago and after much faffing around were told we would get a new box.  Phoned this morning to get a status to be told that it is some kind of cable problem and we would not be getting a new box.  Seems Vodafone is waiting on the cable company and there was no eta available.

I am not happy!  When were Vodafone planning on giving me an update?  Xmas is fast approaching and we would like this problem solved.  Not good enough Vodafone - suggest someone in the organisation puts their customer service hat on!

Contributor

Re: Green Pixelation

by Contributor Gaffer Contributor
Message 3 of 3 (767 Views)

We have had this problem for many months and have had the old digital Recorder replaced but still the problem remains. I thought that maybe it was our TV which is getting old so have just bought a new one and will see how that goes. I am sick of trying the reset business without effect. We are considering a change to Sky if things don't improve. Have you noticed any improvement.?

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors