Free lightbox

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Free lightbox

by Petrece Starter Poster
Message 1 of 20 (1,143 Views)
How do we access free lightbox with our vod tv we bought a few months back? Dont want to miss out before offer closes
Posted from Samsung SM-G950F
Highlighted
Staff

Re: Free lightbox

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 2 of 20 (1,140 Views)

Hi @Petrece 

There should be a card in the box with the set top box if you purchased it from a store.

Please check the expiry date on the box/literature as many of these coupons have now expired (Dec 2019).

Thanks
Grant

I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Highlighted
Starter Poster

Message 3 of 20 (1,130 Views)

Hi Grant

Purchased from Noel Leeming , Manukau and no lightbox info was in packaging.  Only saw offer on Vodafone this week due trying to find answer to fast forward issue. We have subscribed to vodafone/sky package so you will have details of us.  How do we register for this offer?

Thanks for fast response.  Didn't want to ring your lines as I'm sure they are slammed at present.  This platform is very helpful

Posted from Samsung SM-T295
Highlighted
Staff

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 4 of 20 (1,123 Views)

Hi @Petrece 

from: https://www.vodafone.co.nz/tv/vodafone-tv/lightbox/

"You'll get your Lightbox voucher code when you activate your standalone VodafoneTV on the activation website. (Instructions on how to activate your standalone VodafoneTV will appear on your TV screen when you plug your VodafoneTV box in for the first time.)

When you have your Lightbox voucher code you can use your code to activate a new Lightbox account or add it as credit to your current Lightbox account...

When did you purchase and activate your standalone STB?  If you are not sure, please PM me with your registration email so I can check.

Thanks
Grant

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Highlighted
Starter Poster

Message 5 of 20 (1,117 Views)

Hi Grant

Thanks for your time.  I dont recall getting any info about lightbox when we registered by setting up the vod tv for first time though doesnt mean I didnt miss something.

How would I PM you?  Sorry, have looked around and not sure how.

Thankyou very much for your time.

Highlighted
Staff

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 6 of 20 (1,108 Views)

Hi @Petrece 

If you click on my name you will be able access to send me a message.

Cheers

Grant

Highlighted
Starter Poster

by hilfordhilly Starter Poster
Message 7 of 20 (733 Views)

Hi there,

I recently got the vodafone TV and set it up on the 20/4/20 and didn't notice any code for the free lightbox, I then applied for it by filling out the "Didn't receive your voucher code" form and submitted it, I have received nothing back from this, and have tried again but it wont let me do it again, any help with this? thanks.

Highlighted
Starter Poster

by kimxk Starter Poster
Message 8 of 20 (721 Views)

I installed my standalone VTV box on Wednesday.

My voucher code was available in the online portal when I registered the box.

Go to vtv.nz, login, then click the "Special Offers" link on the top right.

Registered the code at lightbox.co.nz when signing up.

Done.

Highlighted
New Poster

by JennyMorgan New Poster
Message 9 of 20 (261 Views)

hi there, i see you have had the same issue as I am experiencing. Did you manage to get it sorted ?  I am still trying.

Highlighted
Starter Poster

by inlaw Starter Poster
Message 10 of 20 (582 Views)

I've got the same problem.

I got an email when I signed up today, and it says "hat better way to start than with 4 months of Lightbox on us! Log in to your VodafoneTV account below and you’ll find your voucher code under the ‘special offers’ tab."  It lists 31 May 2020 as the expiry date.  But, there's only a Sky offer listed under special offers.  There's nothing for Lightbox.

Any ideas on how I can get my Lightbox offer code?  I spoke to someone in technical support, but he said that I should take the box back to Noel Leeming and get one that has a voucher code in the box.  I could do that, but I strongly suspect I'd just end up in the same situation - no voucher in the box and no code under special offers :-(

Stats
  • 19 Replies
  • 16w ago
  • 3 Kudos
  • 10 Contributors