Free lightbox

Highlighted
Business Ninja Adept

Re: Free lightbox

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 11 of 20 (543 Views)

@inlawfill out the form at the lower part of this site : https://www.vodafone.co.nz/tv/vodafone-tv/lightbox/

NOC Engineer | Vodafone NZ
Highlighted
Starter Poster

by inlaw Starter Poster
Message 12 of 20 (425 Views)

Awesome - many thanks @sebastianbd

Highlighted
New Poster

[ Edited ]
by danielkim1 New Poster
Message 13 of 20 (395 Views)

Hi there, @sebastianbd 

I am having the same problem as everyone else on this thread.

I recently got vodafone TV and set it up on the 17/05/20. I have not received any Lightbox voucher under the "special offers" section of my online account.

I have contacted staff numerous times already and they have told me to go to that website (https://www.vodafone.co.nz/tv/vodafone-tv/lightbox/) and told to fill in my details. I filled in this form on 17/05/20 and still have not received a response. I have tried filling in the form again, however it simply says "Sorry, but this form is limited to one submission per user."

I would really appreciate some help.

Highlighted
Staff

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 14 of 20 (389 Views)

Hi @danielkim1 

Please PM me your details and I will get a code to you.  I gather this is on Standalone?

Cheers,
Grant

I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Highlighted
Starter Poster

[ Edited ]
by inlaw Starter Poster
Message 15 of 20 (385 Views)

Hey @grantt,

Do you know if the form's working for anyone?  I've spoken to two people at Vodafone, posted here, filled in the form twice, but I'm not getting very far.

Obviously circumstances make things difficult at the moment, but it really shouldn't be this hard to get a code that the box was advertised with.  It's a disappointing start to what is otherwise an excellent product.

Highlighted
Staff

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 16 of 20 (361 Views)

Hi @inlaw 

Whilst the form is automated, the process to sending out the codes is a manual one.

If you could please PM me your details, I will provide you with a code.

Cheers,
Grant

I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Highlighted
New Poster

by sadangelman New Poster
Message 17 of 20 (330 Views)

Hi, i am having similar problems to others here.

I brought and set up a Vodafone TV on the 20/05/20 I checked the special offers section on my account, but did not recive the lightbox offer.

I have contacted support a number of times, only to have live chat disconnect on me multiple times and phone support keeps telling me to go to https://www.vodafone.co.nz/tv/vodafone-tv/lightbox/ and fill in my details, which i filled out on the 20/05/20 but as yet i am still waiting for a reply. Also it won't let me fill out the form again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Highlighted
Starter Poster

by hilfordhilly Starter Poster
Message 18 of 20 (326 Views)

Hi there, this is all sorted, I PM grantt (staff) from this thread and he sent me through a code, try giving that a go, cheers.

Highlighted
Starter Poster

by kristinadias Starter Poster
Message 19 of 20 (279 Views)

Hi there,

I am in the same situation. I bought Vodafone TV this week from Noel Leeming and there was an ad saying "Free Lightbox for 4 months" if purchase before 31st May 2020.

I have registered for Vodafone TV but have received no voucher code for Lightbox.

Please can you help - thanks, Kristina

Highlighted
Starter Poster

by kristinadias Starter Poster
Message 20 of 20 (252 Views)
Yup if you click on that “grantt” profile and private message him with your account number he will send you a code to set it up!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Stats
  • 19 Replies
  • 26w ago
  • 3 Kudos
  • 10 Contributors