Error sa002, sa005

Staff

Re: Error sa002, sa005

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 11 of 17 (237 Views)

Hi @DavidR450 

Looking into your STB now.   Your issue is unrelated to the others in this thread.

I have replied to your PM.
Cheers,

Grant

I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Starter Poster

by Hoskurner Starter Poster
Message 12 of 17 (242 Views)
It’s painful for sure, especially when no one actually seems to know what the issue is.

I’ll let you know how it goes when this new box turns up but fear it’s more of the same. If it is, I’ll consider my options.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Highlighted
Starter Poster

by DavidR450 Starter Poster
Message 13 of 17 (222 Views)

Apparently my problem is different - it seems that Vodafone cannot keep track of the packages they send - especially when they send to the wrong address (twice).

My STB serial number does not match with my account...so @grantt seems to be making it work...Thanks!

I’ll let you know if we get it working...

Posted from Apple iPad
New Poster

by Trese New Poster
Message 14 of 17 (140 Views)
I am having same issue. Tried to plug in the other box. Same error and now my home phone isn't working which connects to the WiFi as well. Feeling extremely frustrated and fully regret leaving sky for these issues
Posted from Samsung SM-G900F
New Poster

by Kikay New Poster
Message 15 of 17 (107 Views)
@grantt Sorry to jump in this thread. Also have the same issue, Spoke to Tech support last night and checked our serial number but still not working today.
Are you able to help, please. Thank you.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Starter Poster

by Hoskurner Starter Poster
Message 16 of 17 (91 Views)
It’s an account migration issue.

Don’t bother with technical support, they are clueless.

Call and get out through to sales or retentions. They sorted mine for me.

After reading the forum around the tv problems, the terrible technical support and endless amounts of phone calls, I cancelled the Vodafone TV and now just have the broadband.
Posted from Apple iPhone
New Poster

by MarkArielSabac New Poster
Message 17 of 17 (59 Views)
I have the same problem. Actually, I have 2 problems:

1. Problem with home phone, outgoing call has no issues but no incoming call can be received. I can hear a ring-back tone but there are no ring on the actual phone. They told me that I'm using an older router, which is Huwaei HG659. So hopefully the new router will fix this. Still waiting to arrive.

2. Next is SA005 problem, is this related to router as well?

I upgraded my connection to fibre one week ago but my TV box only worked the 1st day and no. 2 happened. My issues was escalated by senior engineer to help but no call yet.
Stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 2w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 9 Contributors