Error sa002, sa005

New Poster
Accepted Solution

Error sa002, sa005

by KKendon New Poster
Message 1 of 17 (557 Views)
Help, I’m trying to set up my Vodafone TV and I immediately got an error message. I’ve tried to call customer service but was on hold for 45mins and I had to give up Smiley Sad
Can anyone help?
Posted from Apple iPhone
Highlighted
Staff

Re: Error sa002, sa005

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 2 of 17 (547 Views)

Hi @KKendon 

Can you please send me a private message with your account number and the serial number on the bottom of your set top box and I will look into this for you.

Thanks

Grant

I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
New Poster

[ Edited ]
by rodney1 New Poster
Message 3 of 17 (368 Views)

Hi Grant, I am having the same issue with my new box and have had it over a week and made 3 calls to try and sort but to no avail...on start up the error code is SA002. I am so frustrated as no one at Vodafone seems to know how to fix.My ac # is [removed] and box serial # is [removed]...thanks!

Starter Poster

by Hoskurner Starter Poster
Message 4 of 17 (508 Views)
Hi, I have had this problem since last Friday also.

I have placed 3 over an hour long calls to customer services and after being told something different every time and being told it would be resolved on the day of the call and that it was an account issue, I now have to wait for a new STB to be posted out.

This is all after re signing my fibre for another year, to which I am already beginning to regret especially if reading other posts of the bugs and problems that the system has.

Does it really take a new set top box to fix this error problem?
Posted from Apple iPhone
Staff

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 5 of 17 (505 Views)
Hi @Hoskurner

Please send me a private message with your account number and serial number on the bottom of your set top box and I will look into this tommorow morning.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Starter Poster

Message 6 of 17 (500 Views)
Have sent this over thanks Grantt.
Posted from Apple iPhone
New Poster

by wusrsilva1972 New Poster
Message 7 of 17 (463 Views)

I'm having the same problem too, can someone help me, please? 

Staff

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 8 of 17 (455 Views)
Hi @wusrsilva1972

Please send me a private message with your account number and serial number of STB and I will take a look tommorow morning,

Cheers
Grant

Posted from Apple iPhone
Starter Poster

Message 9 of 17 (445 Views)
Grantt came back and said it appears to be an account migration issue. Did you recently sign up again or renew your broadband plan?
Posted from Apple iPhone
Starter Poster

by DavidR450 Starter Poster
Message 10 of 17 (417 Views)

Me too!

Same error!

Unfortunately, Vodafone seems to be especially adept at messing things up. I think that this is the third set-top box sent to me (the first two were sent to the wrong address!!!)

Phone calls to customer “Service” go unanswered. After a horrific amount of time to a Vodafone “Ninja” yesterday, he told me he was only able to deal with billing questions (we, how is a billing person supposed to help with tech support?), but then promised to get it sorted out.

Anyway, @grantt , I’ll send you the usual details. 

At the moment, I’m seriously unimpressed!

Posted from Apple iPad
Stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 5w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 9 Contributors