Disappearing episodes

Starter Poster

Disappearing episodes

by Kirbil Starter Poster
Message 1 of 6 (1,403 Views)
We've recently installed vtv + sky. Series linked some programmes but when I go to watch episodes only one episode (the most recent) displays. What's happened to the earlier episodes??
Posted from Apple iPad
Starter Poster

Re: Disappearing episodes

by pamgar Starter Poster
Message 2 of 6 (1,376 Views)

I had the same problem. I have had Vodafone tv intro, freeview only for one  week. I recorded a series on Prime and  discovered that each episode is deleted 3 days after recording. Not being a sky subscriber I am not able to watch on catchup either.

I am just so disappointed with Vodafone TV, being able to record only a few programmes. TV service was much better on the old T Box with a smart tv and access to Netflix, TVNZ On Demand etc. Would go back to the old T Box where I could  record all progs on all channels and keep them until I was ready to watch. Now I am stuck with a 12 month contract with Vodafone TV

Posted from Generic Android 2.0 Tablet
Starter Poster

by Kirbil Starter Poster
Message 3 of 6 (1,341 Views)
Ok I have a good news story resolving my issue with disappearing episodes. To locate earlier recorded episodes:
From the menu screen navigate to recordings.
Arrow to your recorded series.
Click ok.
Click the up arrow to select the programme. Then use the left arrow to move through earlier episodes.
Select the episode you want to watch.

I would have appreciated having this info in an online user guide. I found the installation videos for v tv really helpful but this type of supplementary info is needed also.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Starter Poster

by Kirbil Starter Poster
Message 4 of 6 (1,340 Views)

Posted from Apple iPhone
New Poster

by FranC New Poster
Message 5 of 6 (677 Views)

This is more of a complaint than a reply:

Recently Series Recorded White Dragon and WACO on SOHO2.

Both of these have episodes missing: WACO - NO Episode 2

White Dragon: NO Episode 2 or 4 or 5 !!!

What is going on? And is there anyway to recover these episodes?

Staff

by Staff HamishSansom Staff
Message 6 of 6 (664 Views)
Hi FranC

All episodes of White Dragon are now available in the On Demand rail of the main menu (or use the search feature-the magnifying glass icon at the top of the screen).   There was an issue when you recorded White Dragon that has now been resolved.

And, yes, thank you for making us aware of Waco episode missing, we have asked our supplier to reload this into the on-demand area of Vodafone TV.  

We are working with our suppliers to improve delivery of box sets and other on demand content so that we don't have these loading errors in the future.

Regards

Hamish

Stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 4 Contributors