Customer service gripe #1

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Customer service gripe #1

by MB73 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (405 Views)

Tried to call Voda to cancel Be-IN sport, seeing as the EPL season is over, and it’s moving to Spark Sport next season... ‘We can’t take land line calls. Text us to chat”...

Texted to chat, redirected to a website. Website says ‘no agents available to chat’... so am unable to contact Voda this evening. 

Well, I guess I’ll try again tomorrow when it’s more convenient... for them. There’s another hour of my life gone sitting on hold.

Note: Did try to log on and complete this, but could not remember password, Clicked forgot password, and got told “The login 'XXXXXXXX' does not belong to customer number ZZZZZZZ. Helpful, thanks team.

Posted from Apple iPad
Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: Customer service gripe #1

by phincuddy Starter Poster
Message 2 of 3 (402 Views)
I tried texting CHAT to 4021 and it’s not sending. How did you get a website link? It’s telling me to use My Vodafone app but that’s the reason I need to contact them as it’s not recognising my PIN.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: Customer service gripe #1

by MB73 Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (399 Views)

I text 4021, and got a response:

Thanks! To chat to one of our team online about your Vodafone services, just head to Vodafone.co.nz/chat and follow the simple steps. 

When you do that, you get the message ‘Sorry, there are no agents available to chat”...

Posted from Apple iPad
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors