Currently have SKY

Regular Poster

Currently have SKY

by Regular Poster matt0910 Regular Poster
Message 1 of 3 (786 Views)

Hi,

In your advertising you say you offer the same packages as SKY, when i have just been made aware that you do not provide access to SKY ARENA (for PPV UFC and Boxing etc (except for a Parker fight)..this is not what you are stating on your website, and as such, I wish to downgrade my order please.

I have ordered your a naked broadband SPORT package for $149.99 a month, with 3 months free broadband, 2 Vodafone TV boxes, Starter + Sport and free prezzy card.

I am having fibre installed tomorrow (the first visit), but now due to this revalation that SKY ARENA is not available, I do not want this package, and wish to change (BEFORE I START THE NEW ONE) to a new package please

I now would like 

NAKED BROADBAND

ULTIMATE HOME (Fibre 100) with 3 months free broadband, Vodafone TV Intro, Unlimited Data, and $50 prezzy card on the $94.99 a month (12 month) plan.

Can you please change me to the new plan BEFORE i get connected. You have already sent the modem, but not the TV boxes, so it should be simple

I can PM my account number?

Highlighted
Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Currently have SKY

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 3 (707 Views)

Hey there,

In regards to this for a faster resolution it would be best to get in touch with our sales team,

Alternatively feel free to PM us and we can put through a call back request on your behalf

^JJ

Regular Poster

Re: Currently have SKY

by Regular Poster matt0910 Regular Poster
Message 3 of 3 (700 Views)

Hi

Thanks for that. I already spoke to your ninja on online chat who has sorted this for me.

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 31w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors