Contacting Vodafone

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Contacting Vodafone

by HelenArbuckle Starter Poster
Message 1 of 6 (262 Views)

I have had, and am continuing to have, the most horrendous experience trying to achieve the most simple things with Vodafone. All I want is a replacement TV box and a disconnection of the homephone. Cummulatively over the past 3 weeks I have  spent over 125 minutes on the phone to call centre staff (4 calls), received a hub modem instead of the promised tv box, been messaged at 4pm to say that a technician will be at my home that morning and that I need to be home (a bit late!!) ..... the list goes on. And still...............I don't have the tv box I was promised nearly 3 weeks ago, I cannot get sensible confirmation of what is happening, and I am losing the will to live. Come on Vodafone - this is ridiculous.. 

Posted from Generic Android 2.0 Tablet
Contributor

Re: Contacting Vodafone

by Contributor JamRam Contributor
Message 2 of 6 (234 Views)
Hi - please PM me your details and I will see if I can help.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Starter Poster

by John83 Starter Poster
Message 3 of 6 (204 Views)

Try contacting them on Facebook and message them they will get back to you in a reasonable time and hopefully with the answer or solution you need.

Contributor

Message 4 of 6 (167 Views)
@HelenArbuckle has this been sorted for you?
Posted from Apple iPhone
Starter Poster

by HelenArbuckle Starter Poster
Message 5 of 6 (163 Views)

Hi JamRam

Sadly not. The technician arrived but all was not simple and nothing was done. I really need to be able to get hold of Vodafone to discuss potentially cancelling our contract (or at very least looking at our options). I can't find a NZ contact address or anyone to talk to about this. Any suggestions?

Helen

Contributor

Message 6 of 6 (150 Views)
@HelenArbuckle I’ve arranged for someone to contact you tomorrow. Hope that’s OK
Posted from Apple iPhone
Stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 6w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors