Configuration message

Highlighted
Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

Configuration message

by DanWoon Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (192 Views)
I have had my box for over a year. Now getting a message saying it was not configured before delivery.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Highlighted
Staff

Re: Configuration message

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 2 of 4 (179 Views)

Hi @DanWoon 

Can you please give me some background?   Have you been using this set top box up until now, or has it been unused and you are now trying to use it?  Were you sent it direct from Vodafone or recieved it from someone else?

Cheers,

Grant

I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Highlighted
Starter Poster

by DanWoon Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (168 Views)
Got the box from Vodafone as we switched from sky. We use it most days. In January I called Vodafone to delete soho and some sky channels. Yesterday I noticed I was being billed again for the channels I deleted. I contacted Vodafone via the live chat and a ninja called Thomas said he could see that we had been incorrectly billed so would arrange a credit. A while later I got an automated email from Vodafone saying sorry you are leaving Vodafone tv , a pre paid courier bag will be sent out to return the box etc. When I then contacted Vodafone again to rectify they asked if the box was working. It was then that I discovered it was not and started getting the configuration message on screen
Posted from Apple iPhone
Highlighted
Staff

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 4 of 4 (163 Views)

Hi @DanWoon 

Can you please private message me with your account number and the serial number on the bottom of the set top box and I will get this investigated.

Thanks

Grant

I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 18w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors