Can't watch recorded Newshub - get a SV002 error message

Highlighted
New Poster

Can't watch recorded Newshub - get a SV002 error message

by RBock New Poster
Message 1 of 5 (285 Views)

I've semi recently moved to Vodafone TV with big promises. So far I've been unimpressed.

My latest issue is that I have ongoing problems with trying to watch the recorded episodes of Newshub. When I try to watch them, I usually get a SV002 Error and following message "Sorry this program is currently unavailable for playback. Please try again later." I don't want to try again later. This happens about 75% of the time.

Does anyone have any ideas? The V-Ninjas were surprised by this message but could not help.

Cheers

Staff

Re: Can't watch recorded Newshub - get a SV002 error message

by Staff HamishSansom Staff
Message 2 of 5 (265 Views)

Hi @RBock,

Thank you for raising this.  We have seen this issue is occurring and the team are looking to resolve.  Apologies for this and I will let you know when this is resolve.

Regards

Hamish

Starter Poster

by Ajkiwi Starter Poster
Message 3 of 5 (255 Views)
I've had this with newshub, the project, and 7 days tonight. Getting really sick of issues.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
Starter Poster

by PerryBraiden Starter Poster
Message 4 of 5 (246 Views)

We are ALL getting errors like this, the stupid product does not record hundreds of shows.  It is not fit for purpose and poor Kiwi consumers are being conned into a product that does not shape up in any sense of the word.

Does your remote lag, your box lock up often, throw up internet connection errors as well?  The list of issues on this product is so long - there is at least 50 things it does not do or does so badly that you want to take it out and run over it.

New Poster

by Mouncey New Poster
Message 5 of 5 (210 Views)

Same here!  I too have recently joined Vodafone and the TV box was part of the draw card. Thank goodness it is free as the day they try and charge me for it is the day I will leave Vodafone unless some serious work is done to it!!!,!!!  It’s absolutely pants!  I have that very error code ring up for 90% of programs I have recorded.  I don’t think it would even make a very good paper weight.  

@vodafone - you need to do some serious work to it otherwise you are just another internet service provider with no point of difference..... I hope you do!

Posted from Apple iPad
Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 8w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 5 Contributors