Bad Service

New Poster

Bad Service

by Ceaig New Poster
Message 1 of 5 (321 Views)
We have been Vodafone customers for over 5 years (mobile, broadband, home phone, TV). Two and a half weeks ago we were offered a new sky decoder and some upgrades. They said we would have the new box in 3 days. Still no box despite 2 1/2 weeks. Currently on the 4th phone call and we seem to spend longer on hold than talking to someone. Each person either gives us a different answer or says that it is another department and transfers us again so we can hold some more. One individual said it was because we needed chorus to connect us to fibre, despite having been on fibre for 3 years. Seriously over the total lack of service we being provided, and are going to start looking for different providers
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
Starter Poster

Re: Bad Service

by PerryBraiden Starter Poster
Message 2 of 5 (300 Views)

You might want to check out some of the feedback on the new vodafone boxes on this site and on other NZ sites before you let them install it.

It has so many issues you would not believe it.

There are whole channels you cannot record on, they just added choice to finally be able to record on, yet you cannot record on the shows, you just get endless error messages.  There are huge random outages, we had two the last week, it has constant error messages saying cannot connect to internet, the remote locks up for ten plus seconds at a time and the layout is horrendous making it a chore just to find a program - heck it is not even in alphabetical order.

It is the worse product we have ever been conned into, locked into a contract with heft exit fees.  Fairgo and Commerce Commission need to get involved.  

Starter Poster

by tasha2000nz Starter Poster
Message 3 of 5 (280 Views)

Funny i have had exactly the same experience excpet i have been waiting since the 15th Feb for my Vodafone TV to be sent out numerous calls and even complaints and still nothing 

Starter Poster

by tasha2000nz Starter Poster
Message 4 of 5 (279 Views)

Funny i have had exactly the same experience excpet i have been waiting since the 15th Feb for my Vodafone TV to be sent out numerous calls and even complaints and still nothing 

Starter Poster

by GarethCollins Starter Poster
Message 5 of 5 (250 Views)

Well, amongst the dozens and dozens of other problems we have yet again had our service completely cut out tonight for the third time in a week.....watching tv then bam, black screen, no internet connections, no tv for half an hour....really really AWESOME experience this "future of TV" garbage we've been presented with!!!

Highly unimpressed.

Good luck with getting answers on your install and even better luck with getting answers on the many issues this vodafone tv service has.  

Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 9w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 4 Contributors