Appalling Customer Service

New Poster

Appalling Customer Service

by JimMew New Poster
Message 1 of 2 (169 Views)

Hi,

I'm going to try to keep this short and sweet as I've sent numerous e-mails and made abiout 10 phone calls to Vodafone over the past month.

I was offered Vodafone TV as I would get a discount.  I tried Vodafone TV and found it to be a far inferior product to Sky TV so conatcted Vodafone to go back to my original package whch they agreed.

SInce then I have been receiving bills that are not in line with my old package.  I have called Vodafone on 10 occasions and have been pushed from pillar to post on each call.  Migration, billing and customer service teams amongst others.  I have been promised call backs within two working days that never happen.  I have sent five e-mails without response.

I just want to speak to a real human being who can deal with this.

Also, tried to call Vodafone this mornign an was told there was a minimum of a 40 minute wait.

Where do I go from here?  I estimate that I've wasted about four hours of my life trying to contact Vodafone.

Community Manager

Re: Appalling Customer Service

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 2 (146 Views)

@JimMew 

I'm very sorry to hear the hassles you've been having. Please direct message me (click on my name) with the details - acct #s etc and I will take it up with our Care team.

Apologies again.

m

Product Owner AI & Automated Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors