Adding Standalone Vodafone TV to a Vodafone TV and Broadband Bundle Package - Sky Multiroom

New Poster

Adding Standalone Vodafone TV to a Vodafone TV and Broadband Bundle Package - Sky Multiroom

by WildmanWilky New Poster
Message 1 of 2 (224 Views)

Hi, 

Have been a long time Vodafone Fibre Broadband and TV package customer and have recently decided to purchase another VTV set top box for another TV in our house from a retail partner of Vodafone.

Reading the Vodafone website it appears to the general layman that for an additional $25 dollars per month per box one can have additional VTV devices (up to 6 devices) linked to their existing VTV and Sky subscription so that they can view their subscription on other TV's

2020-05-26_18-14-01.jpg

I have been attempting to configure the new box for the past 48 hours in consultation with people from Vodafone without any luck. Have been told the Multiroom service has been activated, the new box works fine, however, none of the subscribed channels (Sky) on my account are appearing. (no active subscription message....)

Hoping someone can provide some guidance..

Cheers

Staff

Re: Adding Standalone Vodafone TV to a Vodafone TV and Broadband Bundle Package - Sky Multiroom

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)

Hi @WildmanWilky 

Purchased Vodafone TV set top boxes (Gen 2) cannot be used for on accounts.

likewise, Gen 1 (on account set top boxes) cannot be used on Standalone (www.vtv.nz)

There is a limit of two boxes on account, or 5 on standalone (www.vtv.nz)

Cheers

Grant

I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 34w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors