Vodofone Plinth

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Vodofone Plinth

by JohnBaillie Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (183 Views)

I have a Vodafone plinth (Green box) that sits right where I need to build a driveway (it sits on my private land) - I also have two telecom ones in the way as well.  I contacted Chorus and their contracter, Downer, came out and said that Vodafone needed to request the move.  So I called Vodafone, and I got a sales centre - who told me to go to a vodofone retail shop.  So I went to a Vodafone retail shop and they couldn't help either - they tole me to smash it and that I was stupid - I am NOT kidding.

So - I called Chorus and they told me thay didn't have a contact for Vodafone to help.   They told me that I needed to get hold of the Vodafone technical team - but I woul dhave to keep asking for someones manager until I managed to get a number - sigh.

So - please - does anyone have a way to conact Vodafone to get them to move this plinth.

Highlighted
Business Ninja Adept

Re: Vodofone Plinth

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 2 of 4 (178 Views)

Hi

Can you please private message me all the details including your name, contact number, address, email address and a photo of the Vodafone asset.

Best Regards,
Sebastian

NOC Engineer | Vodafone NZ
Highlighted
Starter Poster

by JohnBaillie Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (83 Views)

Sebastian

just to let you know that someone came and visit the site, about three months ago and they said they were going to get some plans from the council but it was easy to move the plinth. I haven't heard anything back and I don't have contact details for anyone else. So, my apologies, but can you follow up for me please. 

regards

john 

Posted from Apple iPad
Highlighted
Business Ninja Adept

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 4 of 4 (61 Views)

Hi John,

No problem. I will follow this up for you.

Best Regards,
Sebastian

NOC Engineer | Vodafone NZ
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 21w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors