Phone is down in Ashburton

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Phone is down in Ashburton

by Pissedoff Starter Poster
Message 1 of 1 (176 Views)

My elderly parents ( 87 and 89 yeras old) have had no phone for the last 5 days. Cant call in or out and as a result have no internet so how can they conact Vodafone for help?

Aparently Vodafone switched form copper to fibre in the arae so its probably someone not hooking them up somewhere. I have spent 1 and half hours on the phone listening to muzak and talkng to endless overseas 'staff', half of whom cannot understand english and have no bloody idea of the problem or how to fix it and often cut me off as htey cannot help even if the wanted to. What a joke - go Vodafone you make lots of money and dont care about people. Ironically my Dad was , before he reitred the Canterbury general manager of Tlecom responsible for maintanice of the copper network which was very realiable. Now he cant even get a working phone. Vodafone NZ a bunch of WANKERS.

As soon as we can we are going to get my folks onto someone else but guess what? theyre all the same........ Although Spark have kiwi staff so the may be worth trying??

Stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 21w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 1 Contributor