UDAI

Starter Poster

UDAI

by HannA Starter Poster
Message 1 of 6 (553 Views)

I'm trying to transfer my domain name from ClearNet to Freeparking but I can't get my UDAI from anywhere - any links on ClearNet or Vodafone send me to places for transferring into, not out of, ClearNet or Vodafone. Could somebody please send me a UDAI? Thanks.

Business Ninja Adept

Re: UDAI

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 2 of 6 (546 Views)

https://help.vodafone.co.nz/app/answers/detail/a_id/20955

UDAI for Clearnet customers

To obtain your UDAI you can use the account utilities My Account at the Clearnet website

To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Open a browser program (like Internet Explorer) and go to My Account on the Clearnet site
  2. Enter your Account Number and Account Password.
  3. Select Domain Names
  4. Click generate UDAI. This will then automatically email your UDAI to the email address associated with the domain name.

If you are unsure of your Account Password, please call our customer service team on 0800 438 448 for residential customers and 0800 400 888 for business customers for assistance.  They will be able to verify your identity and create a new Account Password as and when needed.

NOTE: You can check the email address that your UDAI will be sent to by clicking the modify button on the main page then selecting contact details. The UDAI will be emailed to the Registrant's email address.

NOC Engineer | Vodafone NZ
Starter Poster

by HannA Starter Poster
Message 3 of 6 (543 Views)

Hi. After I select Domain Names there is no option to generate UDAI. I already tried that Smiley Happy  This is the page after selecting Domain Names.

Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 12.44.16 PM.png

Business Ninja Adept

Message 4 of 6 (534 Views)

When I log in I can see the 'Generate UDAI' button next to the Domain Name (see below) is that button not there for you?

0303.png

Starter Poster

[ Edited ]
by HannA Starter Poster
Message 5 of 6 (499 Views)

Kia ora. No, there's nothing listed under current domains - which does seem strange.

Highlighted
Business Ninja Adept

Message 6 of 6 (476 Views)
Are you sure you’re logged into the correct Online Account then ?

If you can PM me the domain name, account number, your name , DOB and address I will take a quick look this evening.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 36w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors